trensu: (winchesters)
[personal profile] trensu
I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday for the Salute to Supernatural Chicago Convention 2009. OMGYAY. I am so psyched, let me tell you. I got my preferred seating for Saturday admission ticket, as well as my Misha Collins photograph and autograph tickets. (It took me three tries to spell "tickets" that's how excited I am). They're all shiny and pretty and mine!! :D I am determined to enjoy every single second of the convention seeing as I haven't attended a convention in years and this'll be my first SPN themed convention. My two greatest friends will be attending the con with me. They've never gone to a con. They're con-virgins. I feel it apt that they should lose they're con-virginity with an SPN-con rather than a comic-con.

MISHAMISHAMISHAMISHA. It's going to be fantastic if only because of MISHA. But Jim Beaver's going to be there on Saturday, too. So, that means that it's going to be DOUBLE awesome.

On a completely unrelated, parting note, I just saw a youtube clip in which Colin Morgan listed himself as a "dragon wrangler" in his list of special talents. HE'S SO AMAZING, I LOVE HIM.

Profile

trensu: (Default)
Trensu

October 2023

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 24th, 2026 03:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios